Speakers from the 2022 Life as a Clinician-Scientist – Allied Health symposium answer questions on how to get started as a clinician-scientist, how to create a research-supportive work culture, tips for overcoming barriers to this career path and more.
Chair: Professor Kathryn Refshauge FAHMS
- Professor Sue Berney, Manager, Physiotherapy, Austin Hospital
- Dr Anne-marie Boxall, Chief Allied Health Officer, Australian Government
- Associate Professor Vinicius Cavalheri, Associate Professor, Curtin School of Allied Health
- Dr Lauren Christie, Senior Implementation Science Research Fellow-Allied Health, St Vincent’s Health Network
- Professor Nick Taylor, Professor of Physiotherapy, La Trobe University