This Life as a Clinician-Scientist event focuses on allied health. Chaired by AAHMS Fellow Professor Kathy Refshauge, this event features national experts across a range of allied health fields.
- Professor Peter Malliaras, Physiotherapist and Tendon Consultant, Monash University
- Dr Clare Burns, Advanced Speech Pathologist, Research Fellow, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Associate Professor Susan Heart, Dietician, Eating Disorder Coordinator at St Vincents Hospital Network
- Dr Elizabeth Beadle, Clinical Psychologist and Neuropyschologist, Clinical Research Fellow Conjoint with STARS Hospital & The University of Queensland
- Ms Jenny Campbell, Chief Allied Health Officer, Department of Health (WA Health)