Interested in combining scientific research with clinical practice to improve patient care? Learn more about the unique career path of a clinician-scientist in the Australian Academy of Health and Medical Science’s Life as a Clinician Scientist Allied Health event. This free event will be held online and feature national experts from a range of roles. Speakers will discuss topics such as how to conduct high-impact research, how to balance the many roles of a clinician-scientist, and how to excel as a leader.
The event will be chaired by Emeritus Professor Kathryn Refshauge FAHMS
- Professor Peter Malliaras, Physiotherapist and Tendon Consultant, Monash University
- Dr Clare Burns, Advanced Speech Pathologist, Research Fellow, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Associate Professor Susan Heart, Dietician, Eating Disorder Coordinator at St Vincents Hospital Network
- Dr Elizabeth Beadle, Clinical Psychologist and Neuropyschologist, Clinical Research Fellow Conjoint with STARS Hospital & The University of Queensland
- Ms Jenny Campbell, Chief Allied Health Officer, Department of Health (WA Health)
View the full program.
Tickets are free, but registration is essential.
Don’t miss your chance to hear from and meet with some of allied health’s ground-breaking clinician-scientists.
Registrations are limited. Register now to secure your spot.
We are grateful to all our sponsors for their generous contributions.
Life as a Clinician-Scientist Program Sponsors: