Visiting Perth at this time of year provides the opportunity to experience Western Australia’s spectacular wildflower season, the largest collection of wildflowers on the planet. Those attending can enjoy the beautiful wildflower display at the centrally located Kings Park and Botanic Garden.
Attendees may wish to take advantage of preferential booking rates for hotel accommodation in Perth as follows – please note that availability is limited so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment:
- Enter the date range of your stay
- Click ‘Enter promo / corporate code’
- Enter Promo code AAHMS and click ‘Apply discount’
- Select the room type and complete the reservation
Mantra, Peppers and Tribe hotels in Perth – use the promo code ‘AAHMS2019’ when booking:
- Select the Destination and preferred Property (or leave blank to see all options), add your travel dates and click ‘Search’
- Input Promo Code AAHMS2019 (case sensitive) in the Promo Box – click SEARCH again. You will now see the discount applied to the daily rate.
- Select the room type you wish to book and click BOOK NOW to proceed to payment screen and complete your booking.
St Catherine’s on Park – use the promo code ‘UWA’ when booking:
- Enter the date range of your stay, number of people and rooms
- Enter promo code ‘UWA‘
- Select room type and click BOOK
Local and regional attractions
General information about touring in WA (with links to book tours) is available from Tourism Western Australia.
Kings Park includes 4000 hectares of bush with amazing walks, wildflowers, cafes and restaurant, views across the city and Swan River.
The Margaret River and the associated wine region are a short drive away.
The Swan Valley is less than 30 minutes from the CBD.